Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We gather and process data in accordance with the prevailing data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide, by:
• requesting further information, services or content; and
This includes your title, full name, postal & email addresses and other communication contact information, job title, and company / organisation affiliation.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required relating to your enquiry or issue.
We do NOT use ‘cookies’ to store any personal data on any of our website pages.
4. Storage of personal data.
In conforming with data protection laws, we endeavour to implement appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it. Our servers, on which your personal data is kept, are located in the United Kingdom.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet between us: any such transmission is at your own risk.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with relevant information and services of a type that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• to carry out the requirements of any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to allow you to use the interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We only send email to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. If at any time you do not wish to receive further emails from us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your relevant personal information, to the extent that we are under a duty to or it is right and proper to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
• comply with any legal obligation;
• protect the rights, property, or safety of any of our company, our employees, customers, or others.
7. Your rights
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include the following:
• a right to data erasure;
• a right to make a “subject access request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you;
• a right of correction (or, where appropriate, erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate;
• a right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data; and
• a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise any of these rights, please be aware that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to undergo some verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
• Contract - to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you. If you are not able to provide this data, it is possible that we will be unable properly to perform our side of any contract with you.
• Legitimate Interest - in order to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data about you.
• Consent - also we may rely on your consent for us to use your personal data.
8. Data Retention
We normally hold and process your data for a maximum of five (5) years from the date when you last interacted with our services. In this context, “interact” means contacting you about our services.
In any event, we will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us at email@example.com or by post to 8, Rachael Gardens, Silver End, Witham, Essex CM8 3ST The only circumstances in which we will not do so are where we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest to continue processing your data.
Our websites and email correspondence and newsletters may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not set, and are not responsible for, any of those policies.
How It Works
By contacting us today the ball is rolling! We’ll call you back to find out exactly what outcome you need from the training. From this we can work out what sessions you need to make this happen. We will give you some cost options showing you how to get a return on your investment and get the Training dates booked in.